Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Real Pictures Of Brazilian Wax Am I The Youngest Kid To Have A REAL Tattoo?

Am I the youngest kid to have a REAL Tattoo? - real pictures of brazilian wax

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/8823/scan0005uk5.jpg
It is a picture of my tattoo in 2005, when he 12 years
I am Japanese / Brazilian, born in Boston
And I speak Portuguese, Japanese and English
And in Sao Paulo, Brazil, in fact, my mother gave me in a mall tattoo, and had no problem with him, and only 50 in real terms, which is like 10 U.S. dollars. It is very itchy and had a week to recover, and had used the ointment, and here is a photo now ...
http://img482.imageshack.us/img482/7633/tatwx0.png

Now I am 14 and I looked and all online ... Am I really the youngest child already had a tattoo?

6 comments:

Kelly said...

no. Number of children during the Holocaust, there are with tattooed (the identification number) on it

Newt G said...

I'm not a little girl is 7 and his father is a alchohalic and is a tattoo artist and gave him a butterfly strokes, when he was 6 on his birthday, and since increased its all ******

Mark D said...

Probably not ...

If you look at some of the cultures of the world, especially in the Pacific islands, many of the "tribes" of people (the natural tattooed young men and sometimes) women, as the majority. Continually added to the meaning of these tattoos tattoos over the achievements of life.

Mark D said...

Probably not ...

If you look at some of the cultures of the world, especially in the Pacific islands, many of the "tribes" of people (the natural tattooed young men and sometimes) women, as the majority. Continually added to the meaning of these tattoos tattoos over the achievements of life.

Mark D said...

Probably not ...

If you look at some of the cultures of the world, especially in the Pacific islands, many of the "tribes" of people (the natural tattooed young men and sometimes) women, as the majority. Continually added to the meaning of these tattoos tattoos over the achievements of life.

ღOMGღ said...

and was nominated for an index ... And here is a star goes to all who come one day you are not a good JOD, because you will regret it and ... Tho I am glad you are .. and what is the most important thing that makes you happy ... not what others think

Post a Comment