Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Nyc Fitness I'm Looking For A Hardcore Boxing Gym In The NYC Area. Brooklyn Or Manhattan. Not A Fitness Gym!?

I'm looking for a hardcore boxing gym in the NYC area. Brooklyn or Manhattan. Not a fitness gym!? - nyc fitness

I fight hard. There are gyms that you want on people with more money. Google search gives me good. I moved to New York soon and I want a gym with the boys and girls in the big amateur events Fight train, and be trained in professional wrestling.

3 comments:

Lance said...

everything that is here on this page all the boxes gyms, tips and more information ..
I have my gym from there
Believe me, habit, or sparring partner for the first 2 weeks to 2 months ..

boxinggyms.com

bb786 said...

Gleason Gym. He said it was the most famous gym in the world and stars like Mayweather and 5o per cent came here to train. wat more can I say, man.

papoose said...

Gleason Gym.

Post a Comment