Friday, January 29, 2010

Plus Size Shop In London Which Dress Looks Better For Junior Prom?

Which dress looks better for junior prom? - plus size shop in london

Prom is in two weeks! I did not opt for a dress. It was a bit difficult, size and height, but I found some nice clothes.
These two, I really liked.

1 - http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/3016911?Cate ...

2 - http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/3029943?Cate ...

The first one has me a little bit older, but it was better than I thought it would be me! I thought I would hug my curves a bit much, but much more in me.
The second I felt like I did. It is very beautiful, and the color is fantastic! He feels the right way and had a bow is back ... I felt very comfortable.

Of course, for the second, I liked the first well, and is entirely possible.

Not to mention, I will go back again to keep my options open.

But what is the best?

Thank you:]

16 comments:

SarahBea... said...

Personally, I am the first, but it seems like you are in the 2nd. I say go with the latter because they want to feel comfortable in your Prom:)

JuicyCou... said...

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/3000758?Category=&Search=True&SearchType=keywordsearch&keyword=prom+dress+in+All+Categories&origin=searchresults


7e2376776% http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/3013356?refsid=219984&refcat=0% 7e2374327% 7e6005464% 7e6005511% 7e6005548 & sourceid = & slot = 1 & origin = related

kelliv said...

That is why I always want to be yourself, like you said for the second dress, not someone whom you do not like the first, because it makes you look older. But both very well dressed. And not because it is possible that you have your eye on something that you prefer. LOL

ʎןןǝɥs said...

I like the 2nd best.
u know in the TLC program, which should not be used? thats a dess recommend for a person of size.
i dont think this is the first to look good on you. its more than a small person

Ericka R said...

for 1 Shure:) its total styleish and you will see that someone else with this dress:) You look great in a teenager:)

Glam. said...

Hello, the dress of a second the first dress is too mature. The second dress looks like fun, but be sure to use accessories in bold gold, trust me. =]

Kate said...

I like the first, and well, but I like the second one, in pink. It is beautiful, and I think everyone will love! Hope this helps! :]

Kate said...

I like the first, and well, but I like the second one, in pink. It is beautiful, and I think everyone will love! Hope this helps! :]

tk said...

You use the second seems to be more flattering

Jo said...

I like the second. It's more fun and younger (:

♥ Ashley & Vanessa ♥ said...

I prefer the 2nd!

♥ Ashley & Vanessa ♥ said...

I prefer the 2nd!

JoeJonas... said...

One Second

amber khan said...

I think the second

amber khan said...

I think the second

Desyre said...

second

Post a Comment