Thursday, February 11, 2010

Rabbies More Condition_symptoms Can I Have Rabbies Shot On Post Exposure Prophylaxis?

Can I have rabbies shot on Post Exposure Prophylaxis? - rabbies more condition_symptoms

I know that is taking PEP risk of exposure to body fluids of people against HIV, the drug combed 300, a combination of ziduvodine (AZT), lamivudine (3TC).

Now 3 weeks after treatment they were being bitten by a dog ... Now I have some rabbis have to PEP ...

Is it dangerous, or that the drugs together?

Are they related to treatments, I could damage my body by the combination of the two treatments?

I see the dog for 10 days no problem, it seems healthy enough, he Rabbis picture really necessary?

Even if not, you should always take advantage of the booster dose of reinsurance or May to more harm than good?

No comments:

Post a Comment