Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Wii Fit Gatorade Trying To Lose Weight -- Will This Work?

Trying to lose weight -- Will this work? - wii fit gatorade

I am 15, male, 6 feet of 215

I am ashamed to tell my mother to try to lose weight .. but my sister bought a Wii and Wii Fit so easily went and did that for a bit .. I aerobic capacity, running time 6 times, while 30 squats. I felt good in my skin .. I do not know what is a realistic goal, but.

- I'm done drinking mineral water .. Water only from now on.
- Can be lunch in the school, the chicken / hamburger or pizza .. I usually chicken .. But I can try .. I've cut eat at school, but at home is not possible.
- I begin to eat healthier, then I'm doing now .. which is really unhealthy .. I'm not talking .. I want to eat turkey sandwiches have drasticNSTE of nachos, when I am hungry and all that.

I have 10 minutes to my bus stop on foot it is 10, 10 back, and I will try to "speed walking" is. I have a gym, and go to the gym, which has an elliptical shape, so a week, one or two times .. Change every 2 weeks, then 2 weeks in a gym, 2 weeks on the track. I play basketball, when I leave the gym (15 minutes in class, then we are 10 minutes to play basketball)

With this information .. Do you think that is realistic, that can fall to less than 200 pounds in 1-2 months? What kind of goal I?

Also - Is it okay if I drink Gatorade sometimes? Normally I'm with the school ..

2 comments:

angel said...

You're doing great! Keep up the good work and you will lose weight before you know it! Check the label on the Gatorade and see how many calories. I do not drink, Gatorade, so I do not know. Drink water instead of Gatorade.

Note that you not only fat loss / weight, but gain muscle. You can not always by the scale. Depends on how you feel.

Here is a site that is on you, what your average weight should be informed. http://www.drgourmet.com/eatthisdiet/male.shtml

Alex said...

completely unrealistic. 2-5 pounds per week is a healthy way to lose weight. First, you need not exercise enough to lose much weight. it is actually impossible to lose a lot of weight in 1-2 months. In addition, food in school meals will not help. These small changes are an excellent start to lose weight! It's in the right direction, but with minor modifications. Keep up the good work! If you lose a significant amount of weight, to produce about 5 times per week, two hours after strenuous exercise. These include lifting weights, at least two days in the week of exercises such as this in turn will contribute to fat in the muscles. Keep in mind that muscle weighs more than fat, so it is thinner, but still weighs as much as he now does. This is the result of muscle mass. Good luck!Hope this helps!

Post a Comment